The latest supporter club news, featuring details of our first away trip of the season.
- The 2014/15 season is just a week away, click here for the fixtures details on the official club website. We open the new season with an away trip to Basingstoke Town on Saturday 9th August, then we’re at home on Tuesday 12th and Saturday 16th against Borehamwood and Whitehawk respectively.
- Hemel fans now have their own website at www.hemelfans.co.uk
- We’re running a 49 seat supporters coach to Basingstoke for our opening game, exclusive for members of the Tudors Supporters Club. As a special offer, Tudors Supporters Club members can pay what you can afford for this trip! (Minimum payment £1) As previously detailed, our plan this season is to charge a flat £10 rate for every away travel (£5 under 21’s) but hopefully this offer for our opening game will encourage more fans to join the Tudors Supporters Club and travel with us. Massive thanks to Hemel fan Andy “Pompey Tudor” Fenner, who has yet again made a substantial contribution to our supporters club funds to allow us to provide this offer.
- The coach will depart Vauxhall Road at 12.00
- Marc Willmore is selling tickets on behalf of the Tudors Supporters Club, the next opportunity to buy tickets will be at Vauxhall Road for our friendly versus Watford on Wednesday 6th August, but please email email@example.com if you would like a ticket but are unable to get to that game. We can now accept payments of cash, cheque, debit card, credit card and PayPal.
- Tickets are on sale to supporters club members only, tickets will not be reserved for fans who haven’t yet submitted their membership application forms. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join but are unlikely to be able to submit your form in time to purchase a travel ticket for Basingstoke.
- Our most likely next away trip will be to our match at Eastbourne on Saturday 13th September, however we’ll consider Maidenhead on Saturday 23rd August if there is enough interest from fans.
- We have received numerous Membership application forms that are being processed, membership cards will be ready week commencing Monday 4th August and if you receive the monthly newsletter by post, the card will be included; otherwise find Marc Willmore at Vauxhall Road to obtain your card.
- A copy of the membership application form is attached to this article for those who’ve yet to apply for the 2014/15 season. Forms are available at the Vauxhall Road bar if you want to pick up a copy.
- Please read the form carefully and ensure it is fully completed before submitting it.
- Click here for further details about our membership
- The Tudors Supporters Club now has a bank account; for payment of membership fees, travel fees and competition entry we can accept cash, cheques, BACS or PayPal, we also now have our own debit/credit card reader so we can take card payments – see Marc Willmore on matchdays to pay by card.
- For further payment details, click here.
- We’re running the popular Last Man Standing competition again, last season this raised £350 for the supporters club. Entry fee is a one off £10 and all you have to do is pick one winning team each week from a selection of Premier League/Championship fixtures.
- Click here for more information.
- Hemel Hempstead Town FC shirt sponsor Underwoods Solicitors have generously offered the following benefits for Tudors supporters’ club members:
- FREE first interview on any legal matter.
- FREE initial telephone advice on any legal matter for anyone who has previously been in to Underwoods and is on their database.
- 20% off of fixed prices for wills and powers of attorneys.
- Ruth Rush of Bottrills Solicitors has agreed a 10% discount on conveyancing fees for all Tudors Supporters’ Club members. Ruth can be contacted through Underwoods and will see clients at their offices in Hemel Hempstead.
- Edge menswear in The Marlowes Shopping Centre are offering members of the Tudors Supporters Club 10% discount on purchases upon production of your photo ID membership card.
- If you know of any businesses or services that would like to offer incentives to our members then please email us.