The latest supporters club news and away travel details.
- The Tudors have two home league fixtures in September, Weston-Super-Mare on Saturday 6th and Hayes & Yeading United on Saturday 20th. The Weston game is on Non-League Day, if you have friends, family or colleagues that usually follow a professional team then encourage then to visit Vauxhall Road for this game.
- Saturday 27th September is the FA Cup 2nd Qualifying Round, keep an eye of the club website for details of the draw. We may run a supporters coach to the tie if its away, we’re likely to have less than a fortnight notice to organise it though.
- Hemel fans now have their own website at www.hemelfans.co.uk
- We have run the supporters club coaches to away games at a financial loss so far this season. This is what we anticipated though, we’re only likely to break even if we fill every coach and obviously supporters willingness to travel along with the teams form will affect how full the coaches are. Those fans that attended the supporters club meeting in May 2014 will be aware that we discussed the possibility of other fund raising events and initiatives that will ensure that we can continue to afford to run subsidised coaches. If any members have ideas or want to contribute to the club with efforts to organise/run an event, then please speak to a supporters club committee member or email email@example.com
- The Tudors Supporters Club is running a 49 seat supporters coach to our game at Eastbourne Borough on Saturday 13th September, exclusive for members of the Tudors Supporters Club. As previously detailed, our plan this season is to charge a flat £10 rate for every away travel (£5 under 21’s).
- Meet at Vauxhall Road for a 10am departure.
- The early departure time is to prevent delays, as there are planned road works on the A23 leading towards Brighton, plus also an early arrival in Eastbourne will allow fans to enjoy the nearby seafront prior to kick off.
- Tickets will be on sale at the home game against Weston-Super-Mare, in the club shop prior to kick off. A valid Tudors Supporters Club membership card must be shown in order to purchase a ticket – No card, no ticket!
- Tickets are on sale to supporters club members only, tickets will not be reserved for fans who haven’t yet submitted their membership application forms.
- If you are unable to get to Vauxhall Road to purchase your ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org we may be able to make another arrangement with you.
- We now have over 60 members of the Tudors Supporters Club. If you have submitted a form and payment but have not received your membership card, then please email email@example.com
- Click here for further details about our membership
- The Tudors Supporters Club now has a bank account; for payment of membership fees, travel fees and competition entry we can accept cash, cheques, BACS or PayPal, we also now have our own debit/credit card reader so we can take card payments – see Marc Willmore on matchdays to pay by card.
- For further payment details, click here.
- The popular Last Man Standing competition is well underway, with around £200 raised for the supporters club. Progress of the competition can be monitored on the club website.
- Hemel Hempstead Town FC shirt sponsor Underwoods Solicitors have generously offered the following benefits for Tudors supporters’ club members:
- FREE first interview on any legal matter.
- FREE initial telephone advice on any legal matter for anyone who has previously been in to Underwoods and is on their database.
- 20% off of fixed prices for wills and powers of attorneys.
- Ruth Rush of Bottrills Solicitors has agreed a 10% discount on conveyancing fees for all Tudors Supporters’ Club members. Ruth can be contacted through Underwoods and will see clients at their offices in Hemel Hempstead.
- Edge menswear in The Marlowes Shopping Centre are offering members of the Tudors Supporters Club 10% discount on purchases upon production of your photo ID membership card.
If you know of any businesses or services that would like to offer incentives to our members then please email us.