The Tudors Supporters Club has booked 49 seat coaches to our upcoming games at Hayes & Yeading on Saturday 21st March 2015 and Boreham Wood on Saturday 28th March 2015.
Due to the relatively short journey’s for both these trips, the coach will not have a toilet facility and will leave immediately after the game. Please bear in mind the lack of toilet facility when consuming drinks prior to the journey, be considerate to fellow passengers and do not request the coach driver to pull over for toilet breaks.
For Hayes & Yeading on Saturday 21st March, the coach will depart Vauxhall Road at 1.15pm. Tickets are priced at £10 Adults, £5 Under 21’s.
For Boreham Wood on Saturday 28th March, the coach will depart Vauxhall Road at 1.45pm. Tickets are priced at £5 Adults, £1 Under 21’s.
The Supporters Club is making a significant contribution from the clubs funds to subsidise the Boreham Wood coach and ensure the price for fans to travel is kept minimal. ‘Wood are currently second in the league table and have our divisions best home form this season; The Tudors have the fourth best away form and this relatively local derby should be a good game. The more fans that make this journey on our coach, the less impact there’ll be on our club funds…!
Tickets for seats on Supporters Club coaches are sold to members on a first come first served basis at our home games, see Kevin Hickman or Marc Willmore at Vauxhall Road.
if you are unable to purchase a ticket at Vauxhall Road, email email@example.com to express your interest or to make an alternative plan to book your seat. For more details about Tudors Supporters Club membership and how to join, visit www.hemelfans.co.uk.
Coach Ticket Prices:
A reminder of our Supporters Club travel rule number 3 (click here for rules) Adult non-members travelling on supporters club coaches should pay £5 more than the listed price; furthermore non-members can only travel once, if they want to travel again they must join the supporters club. Please do not ask if friends/relatives who are not members can travel for the same price as members – it defeats the point of having a supporters club with members who pay in to the funds, which in turn subsidise our coaches, if non-members receive the same benefits.
Drinking on Supporters Club Coaches:
Again with the rules… to reiterate Rule 5, due to the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985 – no alcohol is permitted by law onto a hired coach to away games. Please do not ask if rules can be relaxed about drinking on Supporters Club organised coaches, if anyone feels that this rule needs to be amended then please raise it for discussion at the Supporters Club AGM in the summer, so the matter can be discussed then.
Travel Departure Times:
To reiterate the details featured in the last newsletter, based on some feedback from fans who have recently travelled on Supporters Club coaches – we will plan depart from some away grounds earlier than the current time 5.30pm. For shorter journeys the coach will depart at 5pm and get everyone back to Vauxhall Road as soon as possible, so fans who want a post match drink can do so at Hemel. For longer journeys the coach will continue to depart at 5.30pm for fans to get a drink and stretch their legs before the journey home. Please be respectful to your fellow members of the Supporters Club by adhering to departure times. The Supporters Club committee member managing the particular away trip will aim to make everyone aware of the departure time when the coach arrives at the destination.
Supporters Club Benefits and Incentives:
- Hemel Hempstead Town FC sponsor Underwoods have generously offered the following benefits for Tudors supporters’ club members:
- FREE first interview on any legal matter.
- FREE initial telephone advice on any legal matter for anyone who has previously been in to Underwoods and is on their database.
- 20% off of fixed prices for wills and powers of attorneys.
- Ruth Rush of Bottrills Solicitors has agreed a 10% discount on conveyancing fees for all Tudors Supporters’ Club members. Ruth can be contacted through Underwoods and will see clients at their offices in Hemel Hempstead.
- Edge menswear in The Marlowes Shopping Centre are offering members of the Tudors Supporters Club 10% discount on purchases upon production of your photo ID membership card.
- Supporters Club member Pete Lockyer has negotiated a discount for customers at the Chiquen restaurant at Riverside, Hemel Hempstead, upon production of a valid Tudors Supporters Club membership card.
If you know of any businesses or services that would like to offer incentives to our members then please put them in touch with us.