The Tudors Supporters Club will have an annual meeting on Tuesday 28th April 2015, starting at 7pm at Vauxhall Road. The meeting was well attended last summer and hopefully there’ll be even more fans this season as the supporters club has grown significantly. This isn’t just a get-together for a chat – members need to be involved in the decision making that will drive the club forward for next season. The agenda will be along the lines of:
- Reviewing the supporters club finances
- Reviewing the club rules
- Reflect on how the club has been run over the last year including taking on board any feedback about how away trips have been organised
- We are aiming to grow the committee from the existing three people running the supporters club, existing members will have the opportunity to put themselves forward for any of the existing positions or for any new positions created
- Discuss ideas to raise funds and awareness that well help the supporters club continue the thrive next season
Tudors fans who are not members of the supporters club are very welcome to attend and contribute with feedback and ideas that may assist the club. Ultimately this supporters club would not exist and provide subsidised travel to away games for Hemel fans if it wasn’t for the fans being involved, so please try to attend this meeting as it will be the best opportunity we have to prepare ourselves for next season. If anyone has particular feedback or ideas that you would like added to the agenda in advance of the meeting, please click here to email me.
The Tudors Supporters Club has booked coaches to our Herts Senior Cup final at Letchworth (where we meet Boreham Wood) on Tuesday 14th April 2015 and our final away league game of the season at Whitehawk on Saturday 18th April 2015. We hope that our trip to Brighton for the Whitehawk game will be well attended by fans, it will be our 14th and final (pending play-off’s…) away trip of this season and with the ground so close to some of Brighton’s main attractions we’ve arranged an early departure time to hopefully make a day out of it.
- Due to the relatively short journey, the coach will not have a toilet facility and will leave immediately after the game. Please bear in mind the lack of toilet facility when consuming drinks prior to the journey, be considerate to fellow passengers and do not request the coach driver to pull over for toilet breaks.
- The coach will depart Vauxhall Road at 6pm.
- Tickets are priced at £10 Adults, £5 Under 21’s.
- This coach will have a toilet facility.
- The coach will depart Vauxhall Road at 11am—the early departure is to allow sufficient time to travel what is likely to be a busy journey in to Brighton. The ground is very close to Brighton’s marina, beach and pier so there will be plenty to keep fans occupied if we arrive particularly early.
- Tickets are priced at £10 Adults, £5 Under 21’s.
See Marc Willmore or Kevin Hickman at Vauxhall Road on match days or email email@example.com to express your interest or book your seat.
Supporters Club Benefits and Incentives:
Hemel Hempstead Town FC sponsor Underwoods have generously offered the following benefits for Tudors supporters’ club members:
- FREE first interview on any legal matter.
- FREE initial telephone advice on any legal matter for anyone who has previously been in to Underwoods and is on their database.
- 20% off of fixed prices for wills and powers of attorneys.
Ruth Rush of Bottrills Solicitors has agreed a 10% discount on conveyancing fees for all Tudors Supporters’ Club members. Ruth can be contacted through Underwoods and will see clients at their offices in Hemel Hempstead.
Edge menswear in The Marlowes Shopping Centre are offering members of the Tudors Supporters Club 10% discount on purchases upon production of your photo ID membership card.
Play Cricket this summer — Potten End Cricket Club are happy to announce a discount scheme for 2015 to any current Tudor Supporters Club Member. Potten End Cricket Club play local village cricket and have two teams competing in the Mid Bucks League on Saturdays. There is also a Sunday side playing friendlies, plus a midweek side playing in several competitions; furthermore there are also four teams in the Herts Junior League. Facilitated by Tudors fan Ian Raeburn, Potten End Cricket Club is offering free membership, for one year, to existing members of the Tudors Supporters Club; Adults usually pay £40; Juniors (8-15 years old) would pay £45. The Junior membership includes all matches and training and is for boys and girls. The season lasts from April to September. The cricket club is urging Tudors fans to join them and keep fit with a local friendly club during the summer. For further enquiries please contact Ian Raeburn – mobile 07904 526209, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Out or just Swim and Relax at the facilities used by the Tudors squad — Existing Tudors Supporters Club members (new members will also become eligible) can apply for a Spirit Health & Gym membership at a Corporate Reduced Rate. Facilities at Spirit Health include:
- Gymnasium with all new equipment and full weights room
- Swimming Pool
- Steam Room
- Additional activities provided (Circuits, Pilates, Aqua Gym etc)
- Fully qualified PT staff/nutritionists/Biomechanical advice/injury prevention on site
For more details, please call the Spirit Health Club on: 01442 232296. Interested Tudors fans will need to produce their current Tudors Supporters Club card for discounted membership. The Spirit Health Club is not a “no-frills” gym – it is a full health spa and relaxation facility.
If you know of any businesses or services that would like to offer incentives to our members then please put them in touch with me.