The Tudors Supporters Club has booked a coach for our upcoming away game at Bath City on Saturday 12th September 2015. This is a 240 mile round trip; the coach will depart Vauxhall Road at 11am and will leave Bath after the game at 5.30pm. This coach will have a toilet facility. Tickets are priced at £15 for members, £20 for guests of members and £5 for under 18’s or full time students.
Please note, for this trip we require a minimum of 30 fans to travel to make the cost of the coach viable, otherwise the outstanding balance the Supporters Club will have to meet would be too much.
Tickets for these coaches will be on sale at Vauxhall Road on Saturday 29th August 2015 when Hemel are at home to Maidenhead United, see Supporters Club committee members Simon Burridge or Kevin Hickman. To register your interest or book a seat in advance of the 29th August, please email email@example.com – please note that preference for advance bookings will be given to existing members of the Tudors Supporters Club. Click here for more details about how to join the club.
- No-one will be allowed to travel on Tudors Supporters Club organised transport to away games without first completing a membership form (with photo), it being reviewed and accepted by the club.
- A valid membership card must be produced when buying tickets for Tudors Supporters Club organised travel, unless a card has not yet been issued to the member (for example a new member who is providing a completed membership form and photo at the point of purchasing tickets).
- Juveniles aged 16 or under are not required to become members if travelling with a parent/guardian who is an existing member.
- Non-members can travel as the guest of an existing member on ONE occasion, with the added cost of £5 to the travel fee on that one occasion. This guest must join the Tudors Supporters Club if he/she wishes to travel again. The guests travel ticket must be purchased by an existing Tudors Supporters Club member, the guest must observe the clubs travel rules and rule breaches may jeopardise the membership of the member who purchased their ticket.
- Due to the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985 – no alcohol is permitted by law onto a hired coach to away games.
- Any form of racial or otherwise discriminative behaviour will not be tolerated by Tudors Supporters Club members at games, regardless whether they travelled with the Supporters Club on that occasion or not. In addition to this, threatening words or behaviour, breaching football ground regulations or being in possession of prohibited articles such as weapons, missiles and flares may result in membership being withdrawn indefinitely and/or a report to Police being made.
- Please be respectful of coach departure times. Coach departure times will be printed on the ticket provided to fans for each trip.