The Tudors Supporters Club first arranged away travel for the 2016/17 season will be on Saturday 6th August 2016, for The Tudors game at Eastbourne Borough. Like the last two season, the first trip will a cheap offer to members only, with a flat rate of just £5 for all passengers, adult and juvenile (guests of members: £15).
Click here to find out how to join the Tudors Supporters Club.
We anticipate that a trip to the South Coast on a Saturday in August is likely to be longer than usual, with a lot of traffic. The coach will depart at Vauxhall Road at 11.30am, and will leave Eastbourne at 5.30pm. Coach tickets will be on sale from TSC committee members at Vauxhall Road on Saturday 30th July 2016 for Hemel’s home friendly against Boreham Wood and on Tuesday 2nd August 2016, for Hemel’s home cup tie against Cheshunt.
For further enquiries, email: email@example.com
Tudors Supporters Club Travel Rules:
- No-one will be allowed to travel on Tudors Supporters Club organised transport to away games without first completing a membership form (with photo), it being reviewed and accepted by the club and the member receiving his/her membership card.
- A valid membership card must be produced when buying tickets for Tudors Supporters Club organised travel.
- Juveniles aged 16 or under are not required to become members if travelling with a parent/guardian who is an existing member.
- Non-members can travel as the guest of an existing member on ONE occasion, with the added cost of £5 to the travel fee on that one occasion. This guest must join the Tudors Supporters Club if he/she wishes to travel again. The guests travel ticket must be purchased by an existing Tudors Supporters Club member, the guest must observe the clubs travel rules and rule breaches may jeopardise the membership of the member who purchased their ticket.
- Due to the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985 – no alcohol is permitted by law onto a hired coach to away games.
- Any form of racial or otherwise discriminative behaviour will not be tolerated by Tudors Supporters Club members at games, regardless whether they travelled with the Supporters Club on that occasion or not. In addition to this, threatening words or behaviour, breaching football ground regulations or being in possession of prohibited articles such as weapons, missiles and flares may result in membership being withdrawn indefinitely and/or a report to Police being made.
- Please be respectful of coach departure times. Tudors Supporters Club members usually expect to depart within half hour of a game finishing – do not leave your fellow fans waiting for you. Coach departure times will be decided by whichever committee member is managing the travel for a specific game, based on the feedback and wishes of supporters travelling to that game.pm