The Tudors Supporters Club is running a fans coach to our FA Cup fourth round qualifying tie at Taunton Town on Saturday 15th October 2016. This is the third occasion in the last four seasons we’ve reached this round and on the last two occasions we ran two coaches to each game, so despite the lengthy journey we anticipate this being a popular trip. It won’t come cheap… the 340 mile round trip to Taunton is obviously an expensive coach for us to book, however we’re aim to keep costs minimal especially for our younger fans. Prices for this coach will be £20 adults (£25 guests), £10 Under 18’s. The coach has a toilet facility and will make a half hour scheduled stop on route for fans to stretch their legs and buy inexplicably overpriced service station food. The coach will depart Vauxhall Road at 9am and will leave Taunton as soon as possible after full time – 5.15pm latest in order to get on the road for the long journey home (during which there will be another stop on route); please be respectful of your fellow fans with this departure time. We have no home games between now and then so to secure your seat please contact the supporters club at email@example.com or liaise with TSC committee members Kevin Patterson or Danny Green via social media.
PLEASE NOTE: You do not need to make multiple bookings, such as asking a TSC committee member on Facebook to reserve a seat as well as sending an email – as this causes duplication’s. Likewise, if you are requesting seats for numerous friends, please ensure they’re not also making the same reservations.
Tudors Supporters Club Travel Rules:
- No-one will be allowed to travel on Tudors Supporters Club organised transport to away games without first completing a membership form (with photo), it being reviewed and accepted by the club and the member receiving his/her membership card.
- A valid membership card must be produced when buying tickets for Tudors Supporters Club organised travel.
- Juveniles aged 16 or under are not required to become members if travelling with a parent/guardian who is an existing member.
- Non-members can travel as the guest of an existing member on ONE occasion, with the added cost of £5 to the travel fee on that one occasion. This guest must join the Tudors Supporters Club if he/she wishes to travel again. The guests travel ticket must be purchased by an existing Tudors Supporters Club member, the guest must observe the clubs travel rules and rule breaches may jeopardise the membership of the member who purchased their ticket.
- Due to the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985 – no alcohol is permitted by law onto a hired coach to away games.
- Any form of racial or otherwise discriminative behaviour will not be tolerated by Tudors Supporters Club members at games, regardless whether they travelled with the Supporters Club on that occasion or not. In addition to this, threatening words or behaviour, breaching football ground regulations or being in possession of prohibited articles such as weapons, missiles and flares may result in membership being withdrawn indefinitely and/or a report to Police being made.
- Please be respectful of coach departure times. Tudors Supporters Club members usually expect to depart within half hour of a game finishing – do not leave your fellow fans waiting for you. Coach departure times will be decided by whichever committee member is managing the travel for a specific game, based on the feedback and wishes of supporters travelling to that game.