The Tudors Supporters Club is running a fans coach to our away game at Oxford City on Saturday 18th February 2017. The coach is a 48 seater with toilet facilities; seats are priced at £10 all members, adults and juveniles (£15 guests of members). The coach will depart Vauxhall Road at midday, 12pm, then the return journey will leave Oxford within 15 minutes of full time. To book seats, please liaise with TSC committee members Kevin Patterson or Danny Green on Social Media or at Vauxhall Road on match day, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re also currently looking at the feasibility of running coaches to upcoming away games at Concord Rangers (Saturday 25th March) and Poole Town (Good Friday 14th April). Concord will be priced the same as the Oxford jaunt, while Poole will be priced £15 adult members (£20 guests of members) and £10 Under 18’s. To express you interest in seats, please liaise with TSC committee members Kevin Patterson or Danny Green on Social Media or at Vauxhall Road on match days, or email email@example.com
Tudors Supporters Club Travel Rules:
- No-one will be allowed to travel on Tudors Supporters Club organised transport to away games without first completing a membership form (with photo), it being reviewed and accepted by the club and the member receiving his/her membership card.
- A valid membership card must be produced when buying tickets for Tudors Supporters Club organised travel.
- Juveniles aged 16 or under are not required to become members if travelling with a parent/guardian who is an existing member.
- Non-members can travel as the guest of an existing member on ONE occasion, with the added cost of £5 to the travel fee on that one occasion. This guest must join the Tudors Supporters Club if he/she wishes to travel again. The guests travel ticket must be purchased by an existing Tudors Supporters Club member, the guest must observe the clubs travel rules and rule breaches may jeopardise the membership of the member who purchased their ticket.
- Due to the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985 – no alcohol is permitted by law onto a hired coach to away games.
- Any form of racial or otherwise discriminative behaviour will not be tolerated by Tudors Supporters Club members at games, regardless whether they travelled with the Supporters Club on that occasion or not. In addition to this, threatening words or behaviour, breaching football ground regulations or being in possession of prohibited articles such as weapons, missiles and flares may result in membership being withdrawn indefinitely and/or a report to Police being made.
- Please be respectful of coach departure times. Tudors Supporters Club members usually expect to depart within half hour of a game finishing – do not leave your fellow fans waiting for you. Coach departure times will be decided by whichever committee member is managing the travel for a specific game, based on the feedback and wishes of supporters travelling to that game.