We’ve booked a fans coach for The Tudors upcoming game at Concord Rangers on Saturday 25th March 2017. This 38 seat coach with a toilet facility will be priced £10 for all members (adults and juveniles) and £15 guests, will depart Vauxhall Road at 12.30 and will make the return journey 5.15pm. To book your seat, please liaise with TSC committee members Kevin Patterson or Danny Green on Social Media or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: funds are tight for the TSC at the moment, we have no regular income from competitions etc as we have done for the last few seasons and if we run this coach without filling it with a sufficient amount of fans, then it could clear us out financially. So far this season, the TSC has heavily subsidised four coaches and four minibuses with very little cash coming back in to the TSC club funds. We have to be strict and ensure that fans who have not subscribed to a 2016/17 membership pay the extra £5 on top of usual TSC members fee. Furthermore, if there’s not a realistic prospect of the coach hitting the required amount of fans travelling on board, then we will have to cancel it prior to Saturday to ensure that we don’t waste the TSC funds. So whether you haven’t put your name down yet but intend to travel, or have expressed an interest but are now less likely to join in, please keep us updated so we can make an informed decision about this coach running. The TSC committee has a responsibility to manage our funds effectively for the benefit of the members who pay in to it and although we appreciate that some fans feel let down when we cancel our coaches, this is only done in circumstances where the club could be seriously impacted financially and prevent future activities.
We’re currently looking at the feasibility of running a coach to Poole Town on Good Friday, 14th April 2017. This will be priced £15 adult members (£20 guests of members) and £10 Under 18’s. Again , to express you interest in seats, please liaise with TSC committee members Kevin Patterson or Danny Green on Social Media or at Vauxhall Road on match days, or email email@example.com
Tudors Supporters Club Travel Rules:
- No-one will be allowed to travel on Tudors Supporters Club organised transport to away games without first completing a membership form (with photo), it being reviewed and accepted by the club and the member receiving his/her membership card.
- A valid membership card must be produced when buying tickets for Tudors Supporters Club organised travel.
- Juveniles aged 16 or under are not required to become members if travelling with a parent/guardian who is an existing member.
- Non-members can travel as the guest of an existing member on ONE occasion, with the added cost of £5 to the travel fee on that one occasion. This guest must join the Tudors Supporters Club if he/she wishes to travel again. The guests travel ticket must be purchased by an existing Tudors Supporters Club member, the guest must observe the clubs travel rules and rule breaches may jeopardise the membership of the member who purchased their ticket.
- Due to the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985 – no alcohol is permitted by law onto a hired coach to away games.
- Any form of racial or otherwise discriminative behaviour will not be tolerated by Tudors Supporters Club members at games, regardless whether they travelled with the Supporters Club on that occasion or not. In addition to this, threatening words or behaviour, breaching football ground regulations or being in possession of prohibited articles such as weapons, missiles and flares may result in membership being withdrawn indefinitely and/or a report to Police being made.
- Please be respectful of coach departure times. Tudors Supporters Club members usually expect to depart within half hour of a game finishing – do not leave your fellow fans waiting for you. Coach departure times will be decided by whichever committee member is managing the travel for a specific game, based on the feedback and wishes of supporters travelling to that game.