Whilst were still looking at the feasibility of running a coach to our upcoming away game at Poole Town on Good Friday 14th April, more realistically it’ll be a minibus. If you have already expressed an intrest in travelling by coach but are not keen on travelling in less style… please could you get in touch so we can clarify where we stand with numbers. The minibus would likely be priced at £15 each (£20 non-members) however with the minibusses we tend to split the total cost (minus the TSC subsidy) between passengers so this is subject to rising slightly if the coach is not full. To express your interest in seats, please liaise with TSC committee members Kevin Patterson or Danny Green on Social Media or at Vauxhall Road on match days, or email email@example.com
Tudors Supporters Club Travel Rules:
- No-one will be allowed to travel on Tudors Supporters Club organised transport to away games without first completing a membership form (with photo), it being reviewed and accepted by the club and the member receiving his/her membership card.
- A valid membership card must be produced when buying tickets for Tudors Supporters Club organised travel.
- Juveniles aged 16 or under are not required to become members if travelling with a parent/guardian who is an existing member.
- Non-members can travel as the guest of an existing member on ONE occasion, with the added cost of £5 to the travel fee on that one occasion. This guest must join the Tudors Supporters Club if he/she wishes to travel again. The guests travel ticket must be purchased by an existing Tudors Supporters Club member, the guest must observe the clubs travel rules and rule breaches may jeopardise the membership of the member who purchased their ticket.
- Due to the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985 – no alcohol is permitted by law onto a hired coach to away games.
- Any form of racial or otherwise discriminative behaviour will not be tolerated by Tudors Supporters Club members at games, regardless whether they travelled with the Supporters Club on that occasion or not. In addition to this, threatening words or behaviour, breaching football ground regulations or being in possession of prohibited articles such as weapons, missiles and flares may result in membership being withdrawn indefinitely and/or a report to Police being made.
- Please be respectful of coach departure times. Tudors Supporters Club members usually expect to depart within half hour of a game finishing – do not leave your fellow fans waiting for you. Coach departure times will be decided by whichever committee member is managing the travel for a specific game, based on the feedback and wishes of supporters travelling to that game.