After a seasons break, the popular Last Man Standing competition returned to the Tudors Supporters Club in August 2017, lasting just three rounds before CJ scooped the £99 jackpot. We’re running our second competition of the season, commencing this week so you only have a few more days to sign up!
This competition rewards the winner with a cash prize and raises funds for the TSC. This season, we are using RunLastMan.com to run the competition, with a simpler method of logging on to our page to enter the competition and select your teams each week.
The competition is simple: entrants pick ONE Premiership team to win in round 1. If the selected team wins, the entrant gets to pick another team the following week; lose or draw and you’re out. You can’t pick the same team twice, and the longest winning streak wins! You only pay once, a £10 fee to enter the competition, you don’t have to pay for each round. There is not a set prize fund – the more people that join in, the bigger the pot!
Every week you receive an update mail, to remind you to make your selection; following the link in your email also allows you to check out our competitions leaderboard.
- Pay your entry fee at week 1 — no need to pay again.
- Each week, simply pick ONE team to win – if your team wins, you go through; lose or draw and you’re out.
- You cannot pick that team again.
- If your team’s game is postponed you are automatically put through to the next round.
- Forget to pick a team, you’ll get the first team alphabetically that you’ve yet to pick.
- Player with the longest streak of predicting winning teams wins the pot.
- If 2 players remain and both don’t pick a winner, the pot is split.
- If more than 2 remain everyone goes through to the next round. If all remaining players lose their match in a round together, they all go through to the next round.