The TSC is planning to run fans coaches, heavily subsidised by the TSC in order to encourage as many fans as possible to follow The Tudors on the road, to our upcoming away games at Dorking on Tuesday 6th August 2019, Oxford on Saturday 24th August 2019 and Dartford on Saturday 31st August 2019. For our game at Hampton & Richmond on 10th August, most fans will be travelling by train so we will not organise a coach.
The coach to Dorking will depart Vauxhall Road at 17:30 on Tuesday 6th August 2019. The fee is £15 members (£5 juveniles), £20 non-members. As it stands, this coach is already full; liaise with TSC Chairman Kevin Patterson via Social Media or email email@example.com to join a reserve list for any places that become available in the event of any withdrawals.
The coach to Oxford will depart Vauxhall Road at 10:45 on Saturday 24th August 2019, will an early arrival in Oxford for fans to enjoy refreshments in the city prior to the game. The fee is £10 members (£5 juveniles), £20 non-members.
The coach to Dartford is still to be confirmed depend on what interest we can generate over the next couple of weeks. The price will likely be £15 members, £20 non-members however we will be exploring the opportunity to provide a cheap deal if booking multiple trips as offered for the Dorking/Oxford games. If you are keen to travel with the TSC to this game, please liaise with TSC Chairman Kevin Patterson via Social Media or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIAL OFFER FOR TSC MEMBERS:
Members can pay £20 in advance to travel to both Dorking and Oxford, a saving of £5 on usual members fees and a big saving of £20 compared to non-members prices.
To book your seats, please speak to TSC Chairman Kevin Patterson at matches or via social media, or email email@example.com
TSC Travel Rules:
By participating in TSC organised travel, members agree to the most recently agreed travel rules, as set out annually at the A.G.M. The current travel rules are as follows:
- No-one will be allowed to travel on TSC organised transport to away games without either:
a) Submitting a completed membership application form (with photo), it being reviewed and accepted by the Membership Secretary; or
b) Being a guest of an existing member and paying a discretionary fee on top of the advertised members travel fee.
- A valid membership card must be produced when buying tickets for TSC organised travel, unless a card has not yet been issued to the member (for example a new member who is providing a completed membership form and photo at the point of purchasing tickets).
- Juveniles under 18 (17 and under) are not required to become members if travelling with a parent/guardian who is an existing member.
- Non-members can travel as the guest of an existing member on TWO occasions. This guest must join the TSC if he/she wishes to travel more than twice. The guests travel ticket must be purchased by an existing TSC member, the guest must observe the clubs travel rules and rule breaches may jeopardise the membership of the member who purchased their ticket.
- Due to the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985 – no alcohol is permitted by law onto a hired coach to away games.
- Any form of racial or otherwise discriminative behaviour will not be tolerated by TSC members at games, regardless whether they travelled with the TSC on that occasion or not. In addition to this, threatening words or behaviour, breaching football ground regulations or being in possession of prohibited articles such as weapons, missiles and flares may result in membership being withdrawn indefinitely and/or a report to Police being made.
- Be respectful of coach departure times. Coach departure times will either be printed on the ticket provided to members for each trip, or announced to the passengers upon arrival at the venue.
- In regards to TSC running a coach without prior ticket sales – with reservations made to pay on the day: if a person fails to turn up for the trip then the TSC may refuse further reservations from that person or insist on advance payment. These decisions are at the discretion of the committee member(s) running subsequent trips.