The next Last Man Standing game will be arranged once the 2018/19 season is underway.
After a seasons break, the popular Last Man Standing competition returned to the Tudors Supporters Club in August 2017, lasting just three rounds before CJ scooped the £99 jackpot. The second competition of the season, commencing in September, was won after a fiercely contested eight rounds by Colin, who picked up £103. In the most recent game numbers were down, unfortunately, with Roy Arrigon winning out of 10 entrants to scoop £50 in Round Four. Well done Roy!
This competition rewards the winner with a cash prize and raises funds for the TSC. This season, we are using RunLastMan.com to run the competition, with a simpler method of logging on to our page to enter the competition and select your teams each week.
The competition is simple: entrants pick ONE Premiership team to win in round 1. If the selected team wins, the entrant gets to pick another team the following week; lose or draw and you’re out. You can’t pick the same team twice, and the longest winning streak wins! You only pay once, a £10 fee to enter the competition, you don’t have to pay for each round. There is not a set prize fund – the more people that join in, the bigger the pot!
Every week you receive an update mail, to remind you to make your selection; following the link in your email also allows you to check out our competitions leaderboard.
For General enquiries or to request to pay by cash, please speak to TSC Committee Member Danny Green at Vauxhall Road on match days or email: email@example.com
- Pay your entry fee at week 1 — no need to pay again.
- Each week, simply pick ONE team to win – if your team wins, you go through; lose or draw and you’re out.
- You cannot pick that team again.
- If your team’s game is postponed you are automatically put through to the next round.
- Forget to pick a team, you’ll get the first team alphabetically that you’ve yet to pick.
- Player with the longest streak of predicting winning teams wins the pot.
- If 2 players remain and both don’t pick a winner, the pot is split.
- If more than 2 remain everyone goes through to the next round. If all remaining players lose their match in a round together, they all go through to the next round.